13 Dec 2013

self introduction tips



Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
·              Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
·              Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.

Basically I'm a calm person and I'm so interested in learning new things everyday.

The current trends are rapidly changing and continuously improving very faster. So I would like to work in an environment which is dynamically changing and continuously evolving, where I can learn more in order to improve my skills.

Therefore, I feel this company is more suitable for me to apply my skills towards reaching the company's goal and also to improve my economic status too.

I like to watch movies in theatres with family and friends in holidays, and interested in gardening and outdoor games too.

I hope I will be given an opportunity to serve this company and I will be the responsible and reliable person for the job assigned to me.

Thanks for giving this chance to reveal about myself.

[[ TIPS ]]

  •   Avoid narrating the same details that are given in your 'Resume'.
  •   Tell about 'Yourself' not about your family members in detail.
  •   Be confident (don't act as confident, don't be overconfident too).
  •   Be smiled, be cool, that's all.

I hope this may help you in your upcoming interview.

Thank you friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome